​St. Spiridon’s Church

St. Spiridon’s Church is the former St. Peter’s Church, which was built in 1831 (architect J.J. Scoles). When St. Nicholas’s Church was bombed in World War II, it became the Parish Church until St. Nicholas’s was restored in 1957-60. The unusual four dial clock was added in 1876. The church was re-dedicated to the Greek orthodox church in 1963.

Get Directions Heritage Map